Business Lawyers you can Trust
The commercial lawyers at AWS Legal are ready to provide legal advice on corporate and commercial matters. From compliance and corporate structuring to business sales and contract negotiations our experts can help.
Our team specialises in large and small business-related projects. We can provide experienced advice on all aspects of Finance, company structures, business acquisitions, commercial leases, subdivisions, governance and business law.
We work with both emerging and long-established organisations. Covering all areas of commercial law, our clients include many of the best in southern business.
Some of our recent work includes;
- Horizontal amalgamation of two holding companies of a large group of companies
- Sale of businesses in various industries
- Purchase of shares in large property investment company
- Preparation of tender documents for sale of fishing vessel and quota
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements for small and large companies
- Issuing shares in companies, incorporating companies, liquidation and wind up of companies
- Advising on banking and finance arrangements for clients
We can help you with;
- Corporate structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Overseas investments
- Intellectual property and technology
- Deed of Leases
- Company Advice
- Business Planning
- Shareholder Agreements
- Change of Body Corporate
- Appointment of Directors
- Commercial Finance
- Assets sale and purchases
- Contract negotiations
For expert business law advice be sure to contact one of our commercial law experts today.