The new Water Services Act 2021 is going to have significant impacts on rural domestic water suppliers. There are new legal requirements with significant penalties attached for getting it wrong.
- Explain the effect of the legislation on rural domestic water suppliers
- Outline who is a supplier and who is a user
- Outline the latest obligations of both suppliers and users of domestic potable water
- Discuss possible ‘acceptable’ solutions for water treatment
If you supply water to a household or dwelling other than your own, then this may apply to you. Our free seminars are here to answer all your questions.
- Cromwell Presbyterian Church, Wednesday 18 May, 1-3pm
- Millers Flat Hall, Thursday 19 May, 1-3pm
- Alexandra Community House, Thursday 19 May, 5-7pm
- Ranfurly Rugby Club rooms, Friday 20 May, 1-3pm
- Te Anau Club, Monday 23 May, 1-3pm
- Winton Presbyterian Church, Tuesday 24 May, 1-2.30pm
- Gore Town and Country Club, Wednesday 25 May, 1-3pm
- Stewart Island Pavilion, Monday 30 May, 2-4pm and 6-8pm
RSVP below for catering purposes, and to keep updated of any changes that may occur due to covid-19