PRIVATE CLIENT & ESTATE PLANNING LAWYERS
A DEDICATED PERSONALISED SERVICE
AWS Legal is proud to introduce a dedicated Private Client Team to meet the personal needs of our clients.
This specialised service brings expert advice, exceptional individual attention and peace of mind to personal legal affairs.
AWS Legal offers access to advice at more locations than any other southern South Island firm – including spanning across Southland, Invercargill and surrounds. Offering an expanded range of services covering property, business, agribusiness and dispute resolution, we’re the go-to experts in the field.
AWS Legal Private Client service includes:
- Establishing and administering Trusts
- Advice from our estate planning lawyers
- Property work including acting in the sale and purchase of residential property and retirement village units and apartments
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and general Powers of Attorney
- Generally advising those who are moving towards retirement and those who have retired.
If you’re not sure where to start with the above, we recommend getting in touch with our friendly estate planning lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
To learn more about the team members and how they can help you click on their profile links below
PHONE: +64 3 211 1359
MOBILE +64 274 353 561
PHONE: +64 3 211 1365
MOBILE +64 275 612 153
Louise Irvine [Law Clerk]
Taylor Lock [PA]