We’re always on the look-out for good people!
If you’re a qualified solicitor, and are keen to work in Southland or Central Otago, please do get in touch.
We regularly have opportunities arising in any one of our practice areas.
Our largest teams are Rural, Commercial, Property & Projects and Private Client, generating a wide variety of challenging and interesting work and job roles.
Our Advocacy teams (Civil Litigation, Family and Employment) also have opportunities from time to time.
If any one of these areas appeals, we’d love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive culture, and our ability to offer a great work life balance.
Interested in finding out more? Contact Sheena Naughton, People & Capability Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be working in a progressive environment where work life balance and employee wellbeing is the number one priority. We offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexi Leave
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Annual wellbeing program and workshops
- In house chair massages
- Sporting teams and activities (netball, basketball, volleyball and rowing)
- Morning tea and fresh fruit
- Genuine career development and mentoring
- Social functions and team-building activities throughout the year
- Corporate discounts