About the Role
AWS Legal is a well-established law firm with offices throughout Central Otago and Southland. We are currently looking for a 2- 4PQE Solicitor to join the team based in our Alexandra office.
This is an exciting role that will guarantee you exposure to a range of matters spanning rural, property, trusts and commercial law. You will join a great team with a diverse knowledge base providing plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. You will also have additional support from our specialist teams based in the main Invercargill office.
Plus enjoy all the benefits of an amazing Central Otago lifestyle!
To be successful in this role you will be a strong communicator who is commercially aware and understands the importance of developing strong client and community relationships.
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to join a dynamic team who are truly passionate about providing exceptional client services, then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years’ PQE.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage strong client relationships.
- Proven track record in successfully advising clients on matters relating to property, trust wills and estates.
You will be working in a progressive environment where work life balance and employee wellbeing is the number one priority. We offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexi Leave
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Annual wellbeing program and workshops
- In house chair massages
- Sporting teams and activities (netball, basketball, volleyball and rowing)
- Morning tea and fresh fruit
- Genuine career development and mentoring
- Social functions and team-building activities throughout the year
- Corporate discounts
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for then apply now using the form below. For more information contact Sheena Naughton, People and Capability Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org